1. Application of this Policy
We know that how we collect, use, exchange and protect your information is important to you, and we value your trust. Protecting your information and being clear about what we do with it is a vital part of our relationship with you.
The purpose of this Policy is to explain:
- The application of this Policy;
- The kind of information Integrated Industrial may collect about you, how we collect it, and how we use it;
- How we may disclose that information;
- How you can access the information we hold about you;
- The protection of your personal information;
- How we deal with any unsolicited personal information;
- Where to go for help or more information. Integrated Industrial is governed by and complies with the Australian Privacy Principles ("APP's") under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Integrated Industrial will review this policy regularly, and may update it from time to time.
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information
2.1 The type of information that Integrated Industrial may collect from individuals will depend upon the particular transaction and dealing. Normally the personal information we collect may include an individual's:
- Name, title, address;
- Telephone number;
- Email address and online passwords;
- Records of communications with Integrated Industrial;
- Credit card or debit card information; or
- Website usage information.
2.2 Personal information will, generally, only be used for the primary purposes of:
- Conducting, improving, maintaining and developing a business relationship;
- Processing, servicing or enforcing transactions and sending related communications;
- Responding to individual's enquiries;
- Marketing (such as providing individuals with information about our products, services, promotional notices & offers); or
- Improving Integrated Industrial' website.
2.3 AIS will sometimes collect information when you use a digital service (including online and mobile services). Broadly, we collect two types of information:
- Information that you specifically give us - for example, when you fill out a form. This type of information may include your name, email address and age; and
- Data we collect which tracks your activity - Integrated Industrial automatically collects information to monitor use of its digital services, like the number and frequency of visitors to its website. This information helps us improve our services and also helps identify any problems that may require fixing.
3. Notification of Collection of Information
3.1 When we receive personal information from you directly, Integrated Industrial will take reasonable steps to notify you how and why we collected your information, who we may disclose it to and how you can access it, seek correction of it or make a complaint.
3.2 Occasionally, we may collect your personal information from third parties (for example, from credit reporting agencies if you apply for credit with us), and you may not be aware that we have done so. If we collect information that can be used to identify you, we will take reasonable steps to notify you of that collection.
4. Maintaining Anonymity
You can elect to deal with Integrated Industrial anonymously, or by using a pseudonym. However, if you don't provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to:
- Provide you with the product or service you want;
- Verify your identity or protect against fraud; or
- Let you know about other products, services or offers that may better suit your requirements.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
5.1 Integrated Industrial may disclose your personal information to third parties for the following purposes:
- To provide an item you wish to purchase;
- To facilitate mailing operations;
- To facilitate billing and debt recovery functions;
- Client enquiries;
- To process rewards, donations, prizes or competitions;
- In dealing with services providers such as web hosting and moderating, email and direct mail delivery and IT services;
- Website usage analysis; or
- Otherwise with your consent.
5.2 Integrated Industrial may disclose your personal information (excluding sensitive information about you) to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing Integrated Industrial' services. Should we wish to do so, we will obtain your specific consent to disclose sensitive information for direct marketing purposes.
5.3 You are permitted to opt-out of direct marketing at any time you choose.
5.4 Under no circumstances will Integrated Industrial sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing your personal information.
6. Disclosure of your Personal Information to Third Parties Outside Australia
Integrated Industrial operates its business within Australia and generally uses systems located within Australia, but in some cases may occasionally disclose your personal information to recipients who hold their data outside of Australia. Where we do this, we ensure appropriate data handling and security arrangements are in place. Please note that Australian law may not apply to some of these entities.
7. Accessing your Personal Information
7.1 You have the right to request access to the personal information Integrated Industrial holds about you, subject to some exceptions (listed below). Requests for access will be dealt with in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Cth).
Your right to access your personal information is not absolute. In some circumstances we are permitted to refuse access to personal information, such as where:
- Access would pose a serious threat to the life or health of any individual;
- Access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others;
- The request is frivolous;
- The information relates to a commercially-sensitive decision-making process;
- Access would be unlawful; or
- Access may prejudice enforcement activities, a security function or commercial negotiations.
7.2 You also have the right to request the correction of any of your personal information that Integrated Industrial holds. Integrated Industrial will take reasonable steps to make appropriate corrections to personal information so that it is accurate, complete and up-to-date. To seek access to, or correction of, your personal information please contact Integrated Industrial as follows:
By mail: Privacy Officer, Integrated Industrial Pty Ltd, PO Box 699, Belmont WA 6984
Integrated Industrial reserves the right to recover from you its reasonable costs incurred in searching for and providing access to your personal information.
8. Protection of your Personal Information
8.1 Integrated Industrial will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is properly protected from misuse or loss, and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
8.2 Your personal information is stored by Integrated Industrial on secure servers in controlled facilities. Our security safeguards include:
- Staff education - we train and remind our staff of their obligations with regard to your personal information;
- System security - including encrypted data transfer when you deal with us online;
- Building security - we have protection in our buildings against unauthorised access such as alarms and cameras; and
- Destroying data when no longer required - where practical, we keep information for only as long as necessary (for example, to meet legal requirements or our internal needs).
9. Unsolicited Personal Information
"Unsolicited" personal information is personal information about an individual that an organisation has unintentionally received. This is an uncommon occurrence for Integrated Industrial, but when it does happen, that information will be protected with the same rigour as we treat personal information we intended to collect. If we could not have collected this information through our normal processes, we will de-identify that information as soon as practicable.
10.1 Integrated Industrial provides products and services via its website. When you visit Integrated Industrial' website, our web servers record anonymous information such as the time, date and URL of the request. This information allows Integrated Industrial to monitor its performance and improve the website's structure.
11. Privacy Complaints and Enquiries
11.1 Integrated Industrial welcomes feedback about privacy issues and will attend to all questions and complaints promptly.
11.2 To lodge a complaint, please get in touch with us via the methods identified in section 6 of this Policy. We'll review your concerns and get back to you as soon as practicable.
11.3 If you're not satisfied with our handling of your complaint, you can make a complaint to the Privacy Commissioner at the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner on 1300 363 992 or at www.oaic.gov.au.
The Senior Management team of Integrated Industrial are committed to developing, producing and delivering on time services that meet or exceed customer expectations.
Quality Objectives have been established and are reviewed on a regular basis.
All employees are responsible for the quality and reliability of our services. Adherence to company procedures will ensure that quality goals are met and should problems arise, they are resolved quickly and in a manner that will prevent recurrence.
A philosophy and commitment to continuous improvement has been adopted by Integrated Industrial so that our quality management system continues to evolve to enable our organisational aims and goals to be achieved as well as meeting the needs and expectations of our customers.
The attainment of our quality objective requires strong and responsive management and a united commitment from our staff. The outcome will be a respected reputation for the quality of our products and a rewarding place to work.